All things worth mentioning that happened to me in 2016:
- Started a company.
- Said company was featured on The Today Show’s website, and on local news 3 times!
- Got eyelash extensions.
- Graduated college. (Note to self: change the blog name?)
- Started a full time job.
- Celebrated 2 years with my boyfriend. (Cue “awwwws” here)
- Went to Mexico, spent a night in Houston aka Hell Hole of America.
- Went to Philly because we got free flight vouchers.
- Went to the doctor’s because of stomach pains, turns out it was appendicitis.
- Got my wisdom teeth removed, and instead of being funny on the meds I cried a lot!
- Got TWO toenails removed.
- Got runner up in a startup competition and won $5000!
- Booked a trip to London for next year… expect more travel posts!!!
- Did a TED talk.
- Ate pizza at TWO USA famous places (one in Phoenix, one in Philly).
- Hit 10,000 tweets.
- Voted for a woman president.
- Discovered the magic that is Hamilton (and the Hamilton Mixtape, for that matter).
Happy 2016! This year was a good one, and I feel like it’ll be hard to top. Stay tuned. Below: Ham4Ham performance of some of the songs of the Hamilton Mixtape.